Q Recycling and Construction Services offers residential, commercial and construction dumpster services in Houston, TX. Our professional staff can answer any questions you have on how to rent a dumpster in Houston and surrounding cities. We make Dumpster Rental Houston TX, a simple and easy process.
We also offer Scrap Metal Recycling, read more about our recycling here. Q Recycling and Construction can handle any and all your demolition, construction and renovation project waste. Our dumpsters are top containers with a swing out door on the rear for easy access to load. We have same day service available when notified in the morning hours, as well as after hour service.
Dumpster Rental Houston TX – When should I rent a dumpster?
Our roll-off dumpsters are perfect for cleaning out your basement, garage, or an entire house, construction projects, home remodeling, roof tear off and replacement, landscaping jobs, fire and storm debris removal, flood damage, and much more.
Houston Dumpster Rental sizes available:
- 16 yard – 10′ L X 8′ W X 6′ H used for smaller jobs
- Heavy items such as dirt, concrete, roofing material and landscape material
- Spring clean up, basement, attic clean outs
- Small kitchen, bathroom remodel, basement remodel
- 20 yard – 22′ L X 8′ W X 4′ H used for medium size projects
- Roofing material, construction and demolition materials
- Deck removal, window and siding replacement
- Tree and brush debris, landscape project
- 30 yard – 22′ L X 8′ W X 6′ H used for construction debris
- Whole house clean outs with accumulated junk over years
- Larger trash removal projects
- Demolition of a one or two car garage
- 40 yard – 22′ L X 8 ‘W X 8’ H used for construction debris
- Larger demolition projects
- Commercial renovation projects
- Whole house remodels
**Please note: When hauling heavy stabilized material (concrete, granite, stones) a 30 yard dumpster cannot be fully loaded with this material as our trucks would be overweight subjecting them to an overweight fine. Please use caution when loading dumpsters with these materials. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact our office at (832) 263-0152 .
Scrap Metal Recycling Houston TX
Why pay to have a waste hauler pick up your metal scrap? We will pay you!
- Unprepared steel
- Prepared steel
- Structural metals
- Construction and demolition (C&D) debris
- Much more, just ask!
$$ We’ll pay top dollar for scrap metals $$
Tips on getting the most money for your scrap metal
- Take the time to carefully inventory what kinds of scrap metal you have on hand and try to keep your scrap sorted by type.
- Keep up on the current pricing of scrap by staying informed. The value of metal fluctuates daily, so knowing the current pricing for your kind of scrap can save you big money. Websites like AMM and ScrapPriceBulletin can help keep you stay informed on current scrap pricing, as well as future prices.
- When the price and timing is right call Q-Recycling. We offer free dumpsters for your scrap, NO transportation fees and we pay top dollar for your scrap metals.*(Minimum of 10,000 lbs)
FREE Dumpster and ZERO Transportation Fees!!!
This saves you time, money and resources.
*Minimum of 10,000 lbs. Prices for your materials are based on market rate at the time of pickup.
We’ll customize a Houston recycling plan for your business. We can help streamline your company’s recycling operations while at the same time reduce your waste hauling expenses. All the while helping to reduce impact on the environment. It’s a win-win-win!
Scrap Metal Recycling Houston TX – Q Recycling
Q Recycling in Houston can help reduce expenses associated with a demolition, construction project, or running expenses incurred at manufacturing facilities that produce metal scraps.
Give Q Recycling and Construction Services a call at (832) 263-0152 or email us by clicking “Request a Quote”, located below.